Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Are You Going To heaven

That is a question that almost 90% of the people in America answer "Yes"! But yet, Jesus said that the road to destruction is wide and many go that way. That means that you will be on the road that the majority of the rest of the world is on. It will be crowded. The bible says the road to life is narrow and few find it. This means that you may find yourself alone on this path at times with out a multitude around you. But Jesus says I will never leave you or forsake you. You will never really be alone. Oh and what great company He keeps. So the Question remains, Are you one of the few on that narrow road? How do you know?

Let me tell you. Sin (which is selfish thoughts, not worshipping God, evil actions) separates you from God. And thee is only one way back to God. Jesus said, "I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No One comes to the Father except through Me." He also said, "unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God."

God will forgive you of all your sin, all of all your guilt and he promised to come into your life if you would accept His free gift of grace. Simply pray: "God, forgive me for my sins.I believe that you died fro my sins. I accept you Jesus as my Lord (master of my life) and Savior (my deliverer from my current state). You are God and I want to live for you. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit." It is not the formula of words but the condition of your heart that the Lord hears.

If you have just made this decision, please tell us me about it. so I can pray for you. Also find yourself a Jesus centered, bibles based church that has a fire in its guts for the Lord Jesus Christ. How when you know you have found this Home. Well my brother/Sister you will know them by their love for one another and their love for the Lost. God Bless you and Hope to hear from you.

No comments: